1. Cranberry orange muffins – I like a sweet-tart combination
2. Any cupcakes from a bakery with lots of frosting but I prefer a layer cake to cupcakes.
3. Any muffins with fruit—blueberry, strawberry, except bananas.
4. Hostess cupcakes—now don’t throw anything😄 My story is when I was a child I saved my ten cents each week for the Hostess bakery truck that came to our farm. I loved these cupcakes. My mom was a cook and a baker extraordinaire but these were a special treat.
5. Applesauce spice cupcakes with cracked caramel icing.