To join in:
- Write a poem of exactly 44 words (excluding the title) including the word “tinsel” and post your poem to your blog or website.
- Click on Mr. Linky and add the direct URL and your name.
- Add a link to dVerse so that others can find us.
- Read and comment on the work of others.
- Pop into the pub to comment or say hello!
Everyday life can be so dull
Many problems to overmull
Holidays offer reprieve
Whether you give or receive
The gifts you choose should have meaning
No ends, just beginnings
Add decoration if you will
Some sparkle, maybe bits of tinsel
To celebrate just “living”.