This lovely lady at https:randomnessinked.wordpress.com
nominated me for this award. I am grateful for awards, and this is one of my favorites. Thanks! The rules for this award:
Questions asked her nominees are:
My answers are:
1. My inspiration is just life. I have a rewarding life thanks to my family and friends.
3. The first time I got cancer, 23 years ago. I never had any idea I would get it, I knew heart disease was in my family and worked hard to not be vulnerable to that, but the cancer was a surprise. I learned life is precious and not to take people for granted.
4. I guess the best thing is my sense of humor.
5. Caring, loyalty, trust, just a few.
6. Just that, being alive, and all that entails.
7. An outlet, a way to express myself no matter how I’m feeling at the moment.
I read and follow a lot of blogs, way too many to list here and I realize I wouldn’t be here without Saumya’s list. However I don’t want to hurt anyone by leaving them off a list. I have discovered some new ones I’ll list here, but I have lots of oldies and goodies not in this list:
Fandango @ fivedotoh.com
Jim @ mnghostt.wordpress.com
Don @ cigarman501.wordpress.com
James @ thisismytruthnow.com
Some questions for the above bloggers if they wish to answer are:
Why did you start blogging?
What’s your favorite type of blog to read?
What did you first expect from starting a blog and is it any different at the present time?
I love blogging and have met so many wonderful, funny, talented people here, learned a lot, read a lot and I thank every one of you for being here!