1. My favorite cookie/biscuit is a hermit. My mom used to make them and I can’t find them anywhere now.
2. This is an odd question because I can’t think of one age to be. I had great times at every age.
3. As a couple, we used to have parties for the neighborhood during the holidays. We had a rum infused eggnog punch that was my husband’s specialty.
4. Until 2013 when my husband died of cancer, yes. Since then, it’s been a hard row to hoe.
5. As always, every day, I am grateful for having food, shelter, clothing and safety, but most of all, the love of my family.