- There are so many, for different reasons, don’t think I could choose…sexy comes in many forms. A guy who expresses himself would be my top choice, therefore, writers, song writers, poets would be first on my list.
- Cookies. I rarely make them because unless I farm them out to kids, I would eat them all. Same for French fries!
- My old closest friends would be surprised to find out I write a blog.
- The most famous person I ever met was Jesse Jackson at a Rainbow Coalition rally.
- I doubt having a famous person as a close friend would be very close.
- My biggest regret in life is not going to college.
- I’ve never had any strange pets but I used to care for some when I had that type of business.
- I have a brown silk blouse adorned with turquoise beading, etc and could never give it up even though I no longer wear it.
- This is a hard one. I have an apron my mother wore.
- Why wasn’t I ever good enough?
- I have been told I look like my mother but I don’t see it.
- Since I don’t walk, any footwear is rarely worn unless I’m going out of the house. I wear warm socks at home. Going out, something casual or boots.
A slight cheat on the A to Z Challenge using A for answers, but I try to conserve!😂