When was the last time you tried something new?
Do you ever get excited about happiness?
Do you question enough or simply accept everything? As in if l said Jump – would you say no or how high or why?
What is your preferred blog reading style – do you like light hearted, emotional and heart-felt, comedy, learning about things, philosophy, something that you bite into and guage some depth from … what?
What belief do many people you know hold onto, that you yourself cannot believe under any circumstance?
When was the last time you were excited about life, what were you doing or had experienced to make you feel this way?
Is happiness just a myth do you think?
When life is all said and done, will you have said more or done more?
1. The last time I tried something new it became a habit, blogging : )
2. Definitely! Seeing others happy makes my day!
3. If asked to jump I’d just say, are you nuts? I’m not sitting in this wc to look sexy!
4. All of the above.
5. That our lives can be altered by simply attending a religious ceremony in a building.
6. I get excited by small things such as accomplishing the bakeoff entry or my grandson coming home from college for a visit. Life is what you make it.
7. Happiness definitely not a myth in my case. I am happy to be alive, have a family and the basics to survive. Of course I have days when things don’t work right or problems don’t get solved, but for the most part I’m grateful.
8. That’s a funny question for me. If given the chance I talk lot. Being isolated most of the time, I probably blab. I am embarrassed to admit that on an hour car trip I had been asked a question. About 15 minutes later I realized I had been “answering” the entire time. Oh my….