I took a left turn at Fandango and ended up on this post from https://allaboutlife.com. She posted eleven questions I think would be fun to answer:
1. Since my legs and feet are always cold, I love them! However I can’t sleep in them, too claustrophobic!
2. Each to his own on this one. I think there’s something but I don’t know exactly what. I don’t like separate religions thinking they have the one true god, doesn’t seem logical. Goes along with my theory that all the pictures of Jesus being a white man with red brown hair is ridiculous. Don’t get me started…
3. Absolutely not. Might as well eat bread crusts.
4. I don’t think I have a favorite. Unlike Fandango, certainly no romantic association with one.
5. Did you see the latest pic from Nasa about what might be a cylindrical probe from the great beyond? I think we are not alone.
6. I never had a teddy bear. I do now though. His name is Brownie and was given to me by my grandkids last time I had cancer.
7. I love Brussels sprouts and most vegetables, except okra, yuck!
8. I love Christmas, hate the hype surrounding it. Nostalgic for the huge family gatherings I had as a child. It is my favorite holiday.
9. A smile is always your best thing!
10. My family
11. Autumn is my favorite season.