How cool is this?
I have had my eye on this tag because it’s one of the prettiest awards out there. Thank you so much to https://poetry2473.wordpress.com for nominating me. I found the poetry lover a few months ago and she writes emotional poetry which most us can relate to our lives.
There are eleven questions from her to answer, so here goes.
- I don’t have one single favorite song. I love too many.
- One food I can’t live without is bread. Current favorite is Oroweat Winter Wheat.
- I am inspired by my children and grandchildren most of all.
- I prefer the warmth and sunshine of summer. But I love all the seasons.
- Well lately my hobby is blogging. Reading and writing takes a lot of time.
- Sports? Like actual sports? Not unless you consider unsticking my wheelchair wheels. They are ornery.
- Currently what drives me crazy is the daily news about our new (cough) president.
- I have to motivate myself. I don’t believe you can rely on others to do it for you.
- My favorite celebrity at the moment is Jeremy Renner.
- What makes me the most happy is my family.
- What makes me sad is the misfortune of people in this world.
People to tag for this award are: now do not be offended if you’re not on this particular list, please!💞
Ramblings of a writer
Eleven questions for the above recipients? Hee hee
- Favorite author?
- Favorite book?
- Favorite color?
- Favorite food?
- Favorite movie?
- Favorite TV show?
- Favorite comedian?
- Favorite actor/actress?
- Favorite child? Nah, just kidding!
- Favorite vacation?
- Favorite dream fulfilled would be?
Have fun with it, it doesn’t take too much time…..🤗