HEY, HOW’s IT GOING, PEOPLE? Sorry, didn’t mean to yell, but since I did, everyone awake?😂. Feel free to throw things at the screen. It won’t be mine that gets shattered. It’s been one of those weeks, already – that’s me saying, “Sorry.” Check those q. marks, L.
Answers to SMW questions for this week:
1. Fruit, definitely. Any fruit at all except pomegranate, those seeds? No thanks.
2. I grew up in no town. It was a dairy farm about five miles from anything, including neighbors, school, and a one street town. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. I was blessed.
3. If I could paint my childhood it would consist of a lot of green for the meadows, red for the berries and apple orchard, brown and dark green for the woods and black and white for our Holstein cows. Blue for an unending sky and brook water. Yellow for my favorite spring flowers, daffodils. Black and orange for my favorite birds, Baltimore Orioles, in my swinging tree. Red and black for the swamp’s cattail sitters, Red-Winged Blackbirds. White for the wonderful, drifted snow that the wind blew up to our second story bedroom window. Brown for the hard dirt roads so cool on your bare feet in summer. Orange, yellow and red for the maple trees in Autumn. I need to stop, I’m getting homesick!
4. I could list things that make me relax, if I had any. If I had the secret to relaxing my legs at night, I might be able to sleep! As it is, I listen to music with headphones to blur outside noise, read, do jigsaw puzzles and games online.
5. I am always grateful for time with my daughter and family. This week we attended a movie “Hidden Figures”, a must see, imho. This week I am looking forward to an outing with my grandson to take some local photos for Team Monkey, of Cyranny’s Cove Amazing Race. The little guy arrived yesterday and already ate my last banana!