I was nominated for The Mystery Blogger Award by amommasview.wordpress.com. If you run over and check out her blog, you will never be disappointed. She is honest, forthright, ……and hilarious. Thought I was going to say she was also a Canadian Mountie? Or am I just thinking of Dudley Do Right? Never mind, most of you aren’t old enough to remember “The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show”, but it was the favorite of mine and my small kids.
Okay, Okoto Enigma, that intro does not qualify me as an award recipient, but I appreciate the thought. Three things about me you probably already know, because I talk too much: I love humor, I enjoy reading blogs and try to leave comments because I appreciate receiving them myself, and three, I have been craving a turkey and stuffing dinner ever since there were no leftovers at Christmas.
And amommasview, I thank you, and the answers to your difficult questions are:
What is a dream you would most like to achieve?
1. The dream I most want to achieve is to see peace in the world before I die. So get on it, people!
Have you ever been in love? What did it feel like? When was your first kiss? If not, what’s your favorite dessert?
2. Yes, I’ve been in love a few times. The first was in fourth grade with a neighbor who attended the same one room school. It was winter and snow had melted on the part of the playground in the back. Ice had formed, resulting in we girls sliding down to the end of the “trail” where we were kissed by certain boys. Remember that, Nick? My first real kiss was on my doorstep after the Sophomore Hop. I lost my wrap and never noticed!😂. I fell in love at first sight with my husband of forty-seven years. Just for fun, my favorite dessert is rhubarb pie.
What do you do when no one is around?
3. When no one is around which is most of the time, I definitely take off the worst invention ever created by (it had to be a man): the over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder industrial strength bra that we old ladies wear.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
4. It is hard to choose a most embarrassing moment because I’m the type of person who’s not afraid to put myself out there. Hmmmn. Last week at Subway my 13 yr old grandson and I were waiting to be picked up from the store. They have those high barstool chairs that short people like me only dream about sitting on. But what the heck. My grandson cringed as I pulled myself up and sat on it. The embarrassing part was getting off. My feet wouldn’t reach the floor so it was iffy. I did make it, with a few onlookers probably thinking I would fall. Nope!
What is your favorite book a teacher requested you read?
5. “Of Mice and Men” by John Steinbeck was a favorite. I like the real people, simple honesty of his books. They are easy to read and have interesting characters.
I will mention just a few of the blogs I like to read:
Elaine’s Blogger paradise
A cornered girl
I would continue the five questions I had to answer and add a weird one for your amusement.
6. If you could be anyone in the world, but yourself, living or dead, who would it be?
My posts vary but have received a good response on:
Challenge 133- flow, tear
Animal Friend of the Week – Bonnie
As usual, I finally gave up on making spacing a priority. I just don’t get it, L., and it’s not like I’m not trying. “No matter where you go, there you are”. Buckaroo Bonzai