1. I have two closet doors in my room. One is always cracked open because I have a shoe hanger with a bunch of pockets on the inside of it. It’s open because I have padded the top hooks in order not to damage the door. The other closet is full of stored items, like Fibber McGee’s closet, so rarely open it.
2. I haven’t stayed in a hotel for a year and a half, but used to take the little shampoo to put in my husband’s shaving kit for when he traveled. We stayed in an antique hotel in Austin,Texas and I loved the Sandlewood soap they provided, so yes, took it home.
3. My usual bedtime is about 11-1. I read or write blogs, do a puzzle to relax enough, then try to sleep. My leg muscles don’t like to relax.
4. I don’t use Post-a-Notes. I used to, a lot. Now I’m not that busy, and have no place to stick them😄. If I write a note, I use pen and paper, or add it to reminders on my phone.
5. The last time I wrote an actual letter was about a year ago. In fact I penned about seven letters to a certain person and never sent them. I also wrote a long letter to my sister when her husband passed away in July’15. Since I use the iPad so much, my (used to be great) handwriting is not as legible as it needs to be.
6. Definitely a phobia of being closed in. I do not tour submarines, etc. I also don’t care for spiders.
7. I used to be 5’5″. Sadly I am now, according to the doc, 5’1″. ***
I am grateful my granddaughter has recovered enough from two hip surgeries in December to go back to college this week. Only 21, I feel badly for her. This week my two grandsons were out of school on Tuesday and we went to a horrid movie, “Sleepless” — Last time the 17 year old picks the movie.
Have a fun week everyone, and thank you for following, and especially for commenting. 💐🤠😉
***I love this: