1. Are you more socially or community-minded regarding people, or do you not think there is a difference between the two? I try to keep current on my community but I rarely go out since Covid. I keep in touch with my friends and family.
2. On a scale of 1 – 10, how ethically minded do you think you are? What behaviour do you consider to be ethical? Caring for my fellow man and being open minded.
3. Tattoos are a very personal lifestyle choice by those who have their bodies inked. So – Do you think tattoos make people more confident or less?
Do tattoos look good on everyone?
[If you are inked, have you ever regretted any of your tattoos?]. I’ve never had or wanted one mainly because of the pain involved, etc 😳 Most of my grandkids have at least one. Some tattoos are beautiful and make a statement about the wearer. Having a tattoo is anyone’s personal statement and I don’t judge.
4. What enrichment do you personally receive from being social? Have you become noticeably more socially isolated or socially interactive after the pandemic and the lockdowns? There may be no difference in your social behaviour; if this is the case, let me know below. Since I’ve moved into a social oriented building and since health threats abound, I find I still like to keep to myself.
5. What would be your top sustainability tip? Go with the flow as best you can😀
6. We live in a world that treats being open and vulnerable as a taboo and something to be frowned upon, so – do you find it easy or hard to talk to your friends and family about your health? Easy because they’ve all been there with me and they all know I’m open and honest about it all, good or bad.
7 What will you be doing this weekend? The fam will be going to CO today to visit in-laws and tomorrow we will have Christmas here.
8. As the writer and author of your blog, how connected do you feel to your audience? Does your blog reveal too much, too little or just the right balance of you to your readers? It varies every day. Most of my stories are fiction. I’m not a ten year old boy, I just write like one.
9. If you were granted a day at being one of your favourite book characters, who would you choose to be and why?
If I could be one of my favorite characters from a book I would be Joe Ledger😀
10. What do you believe is the greatest threat to our planet today? Ourselves and our egotistical selfish ways.