1. Something you’ve labored over recently? I have been trying to sort out my bank EFTs, bill paying because rarely I use a debit card that now has a new number🙄
2. How will you rest on Labor Day? For me holidays are business as usual, no business☺️
3. Margaret Mead is quoted as saying, “I learned the value of hard work by working hard.” Would you agree? Where and how did you learn the value of hard work? I grew up doing chores at the farm and have always helped my family before I started a paying job with the government when 18. I’ve always taken pride in my work and expect the same from everyone else.
4. It’s National Eat Outside Day (August 31st). Will you? Do you enjoy dining ‘al fresco’ or do you prefer indoor seating? I love barbecue and picnics, preferably sans sand and bugs☺️
5. Somehow it’s the end of August. What was the best day of the month for you and tell us what made it so? I’ve had a few fun days but the best was my granddaughter’s sixteenth birthday held at a park where it poured heavily and a thunderstorm ensued. But it was a rite of passage and enjoyed by all.
6. Insert your own random thought here. Its hard to believe it’s September already with a few birthdays including my own. I have a hard time believing the number but grateful to be still kicking😂