1. We were told to but I thought it was the best part of the bread anyway😃
2. I used to be when I was young but now I think there’s too much singing of words as conversation instead of speaking them.
3. I’ve had a few jobs and loved them all. My first “salaried job” at 18 started with difficultly because the two men I worked with were allowed to be overly friendly and made sexist remarks. Back then (‘64) I took it because I thought it was normal—glad to see it is not anymore.
4. Neil Diamond at Red Rocks
5. Always grateful for my family and long time friends. I regret not being more careful with my back even though I first injured it in my teens.