Here are the questions:
- The greatest feeling in the world is when I:
- The one thing that I misplace more than anything is my:
- When I am stressed out, the one item/person/thing that always makes me get back to feeling okay is:
- When I am sick, the only thing I want is:
- Whenever I feel like I am procrastinating, I fix it by:
Once you have answered/finished all of the questions, be sure to tag it with #EM-SRP and create a pingback to this post.
1. The greatest feeling in the world is when I am sitting around with my family.
2. The one thing I misplace more than anything is my pen/pencil.
3. When I am stressed out, the one thing item, person, thing that gets me back to feeling okay is talking to my daughter.
4. When I am sick, I only want nothing, be left alone.
5. Whenever I feel I am procrastinating, I fix it by – is this a no brainer?😳 😄Get moving!