1. My stand on statues, is I think they are good to have as a reminder of what good or evil has been done in the person’s life. A reminder of past horrors is not a bad thing, lest we repeat them. Personally I’d like to be a mermaid statue sitting by the Hans Christian Andersen statue. I love the last sentence, very clever, R!
2. I am definitely not a resolution maker, keeper or want to be. Every day is enough for me.
3. “Drum You Out” would be our name and we’d perform at every Trump event.
4. I think you just asked it.
5. A Sasquatch of course! Living in beloved woods, roaming free. I would love scaring all litterers and fire starters.
6. The fastest, most economical way.
Thank you Rory!