Thank you, Rory! I feel most of my readers know me pretty well, but here goes:
- My blog name is: The Bag Lady
- I have no specific genre unless there is one titled: scribbling.
- I started the blog in 2015 but it didn’t take off till the next year.
- I was encouraged by a great guy I met online as I was fooling around on my iPad trying to distract myself recuperating in the hospital.
- Don’t you know you are never supposed to ask a woman’s age?😄 I attempted poetry around the age of 50 I think, many moons ago.
- I have three older creative sisters but at the later age of fifty I found time to explore it.
- Both, actually. I write about my experiences, family and if a Prompt strikes a thought, I try it too.
- I probably write too much. Mostly, I try combining prompts to not flood the Reader.
- Just WP. I like the community.
- Obviously I haven’t hit a block yet…sorry about that🙄
- I’ve met so many interesting people since I started, it’s amazing and wonderful. I have lots of time on my hands since my legs stopped working, so I’m an armchair explorer so to speak.
- It could be anything, a word a picture, an event just occurred, or a family happening, such as today’s post about my granddaughter’s play we saw last night.
- I have no advice, I’m technically vapid, but be yourself, do your own thing.
- No strategy, I just love it. I tried strategy, bringing awareness to bladder and uterine cancer, cancer in general. . .turns out no one wants to read it. However, I have a four year checkup next month and I will write about it.
- Not really, of course I try to engage readers as we all do, but basically I write to get my feelings and frustrations out. I do engage with others, and that is a reward for me.
- Yes it would. I love comments, don’t always get them, but if someone takes the time to comment, you know they’ve read it.
- Depends. I like to keep it short and (mostly) sweet. I have had times when I get carried away and find a 300 word limit turned into a 800+ word story but not often.
- Any of my posts I like aren’t usually the most read or favored. I couldn’t say.
- My advice? Just write. Write about anything and everything, be yourself, be honest.
Well Rory, I hope these answers are okay. I admire your tenacity in the blog. You have great ideas and promoting others is a reward for everyone.