I can’t believe this…I received a Mystery Blogger Award from lovely Laura at alltheshoesiwear.com. I searched my site and found I have received this award three times before. I was shocked! I’m not much of a mystery, I just write what I’m thinking and share things I love myself. Thank you so much for the recognition, Laura. She has a great blog, interesting lady, witty, busy and accomplished. And I don’t really believe she’s a grandmother….look at her photo! The Mystery Blogger Award was started by Okoto Enigma, okotoenigmasblog.com, so please check out her blog also. WordPress is a great community.
Three things about myself:
1. I am all knowing, all seeing, I am the third eye….just kidding, I am a Virgo, we just think we know everything.
2. I’m more curious than afraid of what happens after death, however I’m in no hurry.
3. I love puzzles
Questions Laura asks:
My answers to the above:
1. Ebenezer, my dad’s name. Kids in grade school called me Ebenezer sneezer, guess they couldn’t think of anything to rhyme with my real name, Cheryl.
2. Probably just about anything. I used to be quite volatile, and not take any guff. I’m quieter now, I have grandkids.
3. Acting like a kid in many circumstances. One time on a waterslide, unexpected long drop, injured my tailbone.
4. My scariest experience was a man driving around me on the left, parking his car in front of mine so I was trapped at the light. Then he got out and walked over to my window. The lady behind me was able to back up and so did I. I drove around him standing there and went through a red light to get away. He followed me, then went ahead of me, and drove really slow and kept stopping. I was almost home but didn’t dare go there. I drove to a busy fast food place instead. I never saw him again, reported him and his license plate to the police. Turned out he lived about two miles from me. I identified his photo in a suspect book, but never heard anything more about it.
5. Joan Collins was asked this and replied, “one thing? A can of crisco!” So following her advice since she’s now 85 and still looking good, 1, crisco, 2, a man to apply it, and 3, water.
Five nominees is difficult, but out of respect for Laura, here goes. These are new bloggers to me, and I like what I read:
Nominees, your mission, if you wish to accept it, is to answer these questions: this blog will not expire in 5, 4, 3…dang!
1. What made you start a blog in the first place and has it morphed into something else?
2. What is your favorite thing to read–book, magazine, dictionary, society column, newspaper obituaries, the Enquirer, bathroom wall? ( This is the funny question)🙄
3. Who was your mentor growing up?
4. What do you enjoy writing most, fact based, prose, poetry, flash fiction?
5. If you could have only one photograph ever, who or what would it picture?
Well that’s it for me. If you choose to participate, have fun with it!