The absolutely lovely Catherine @ cyranny.wordpress.com nominated me for this award and I’m grateful for her faith in me. I have followed her for a while and even though she doesn’t reside there, she lives and breathes Denmark. She actually lives in Freezingland otherwise known as Western Denmark in her Cyranny’s Cove. Drop by and read her lovely poetry, stories and see her eight moments.
Here are the rules for the award originated by okotoenigmasblog.com 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Here are Cyranny’s questions for her nominees:
1. I really have no idea, but as I write parts of my story on the blog I think to myself, I’ve had a great life, and it isn’t over yet!
2. The company of course, and I’m sure it would be me that would irritate them!
3. Maybe the day I married. (Without the Vermont July heat and humidity, and without the long sleeved, full length dress), but to experience that innocent hope for the future again would be nice. Years pass and we lose that I think.
4. I’ve spent enough time here, I would travel abroad.
5. You already do it. Just be yourself.
Three things about myself. . .you probably know me well already, and I am thankful for the life I have.
1. I love humor.
2. My family is number one.
3. I’m a two time cancer survivor.
I don’t like this part, and I have to bend the rules. If I read your blog I’ll let you know by liking and commenting. If I listed you all, it would take a lot of pages and I don’t want to leave anyone out. If you see my icon, you know I like to read your writing, admire your art, or enjoy your photographs. Thank you all!
My posts vary a LOT! I rant, try to be funny most times, try my hand at Challenges and enjoy every bit of it. Except when the Editor is acting up, but we all share that problem and overall, this community is a great one. Thanks, Cyranny!