Happy Thanksgiving! The tradition of going around the table and saying what you’re thankful for is sometimes tricky, if you have a large family, and last in the round! Picture below only a small part!☺️💞
1. I am sincerely grateful for my home life. I am privileged to live in a now two-year-old apartment with friendly maintenance caretakers, efficient managers, and family five minutes away.
2. A loving family whether here, an hour away, or 2000 miles away, is a blessing. I am exremely grateful for them.
3. I’m absolutely loving the blogging community. Meeting people from all over this earth is so much fun. I put myself out there and get rewarded by new friends everyday.
4. I live in a small capitol city. It’s spread out, so appears larger than it is. Everyone I’ve met is very friendly and accommodating. Two of my favorite places I’ve seen so far are the Botanical Gardens and the Cheyenne Street Railway Trolley park.
5. My dad was born in Hulett, WY where the Devils Tower is located. You might remember seeing it in the movie “Close Encounters”. This region, including Yellowstone Park, is homey and familiar from his many stories and our family visits.
6. There is no place or country I would rather live than in the USA. Even now when we’re showing our worst side to the world, it is my privilege to live here.
7. Grateful in regards to myself? Weird question. Right this minute I have everything I want or need. I am a lucky person in tons of ways…..see that hyperbole there?😂
8. I am thankful for my grandson visiting this weekend. We had fun. He beat me in Trivial Pursuit, a game in the original box he described as “is this from the 1800s?” This week I am looking forward to his brother’s 17th birthday!