Here’s how to join in:
- Write a quadrille as described and post it on your blog or website.
- Enter your name and direct link to your poem in Mr. Linky.
- Follow the links to other poets. Read, comment and come back later as the prompt is open all week.
- Provide a link to dVerse so others can find us too.
- Drop in to say hello in our discussion below.
- Have fun!!
Sweet as candy, heard him say
Thinking I like his wordplay
Twice around the evergreen
Following me, his ardor seen
I’m not sweet, I denied
It is your heart, he replied
A sugar plum, I know it well
I guess only time will tell.