1. Where were you in 1978? If you weren’t born where were you in 2008? In 1978 I was living in Lakewood, Colorado with my husband and kids aged 7, 9 and 11.
2. Raise your hand if you remember records playing at a speed of 78 rpm? What’s a topic that when it comes up you ‘sound like a broken record’? I haven’t heard that referring to myself but it may have been said about me☺️ As a child we delighted in going up to the attic to play ancient 78s on an actual gramophone. Later we had a record player and my mom would put on an old 78 with the official recording of army calisthenics and we’d do them in the dining room. Man I am old!
3. What’s the last thing you recorded in some way? One of a treasured recording is a cassette tape of a Christmas when our kids were little.
4. Thursday is the first day of fall (in the northern hemisphere). How do you feel about the changing seasons? Something you’re looking forward to this fall? Fall is my absolute favorite season and I love all aspects of it.
5. In what way (or ways) are you like the apple that didn’t ‘fall far from the tree’? I suppose humor and smart ass attitude come from my father.
6. Insert your own random thought here. Composing this I am taken back once again to childhood and how amazing it was with fostered imagination and freedom of the outdoors.