1)When you were a kid, did you like your name? Would you have changed it if you could? Do you like it now?
2) As a kid, what always brought a smile to your face? What about now, as an adult? (family-friendly please)
3) What was the most important lesson your parents taught you? Did you pass that lesson down to your family?
4) Are there talents you started as a child that you still have? If so, what are they?
5) Is there something you regret not doing or starting when you were young? What was it?
6) Did you have more close friends as a kid or as an adult? Any idea why?
7) Where did you go to think as a kid? Where do you go now?
8) What would be the name of the chapter of your life from 10 – 18? What would the name be the name of the chapter of your life currently?
9) What wonderful thing happened in your adult life that your child self could never have imagined?
10) Would your child self like your adult self? Why or why not?
1. I never liked my name, still don’t and then wished it was Elizabeth
2. People’s smiles and humor – always
3. I don’t think or like it but it was distrust and I hope I didn’t pass it on
4. Being silly, trying to be funny
5. Wish I could have had an actual athletic talent
6. No. Since not working and pandemic, it’s slim
7. Outside, always
8. I didn’t do it and wouldn’t – then, Now? I still don’t and regret not doing it
9. I lived among others not like me
10. I think so