- A million years ago, since my coat has a lined hood.
- When I used to wear jeans, in my thirties, and the zipper broke. Luckily I was at home.
- People just like following fads and they come and go.
- I am, trying not to be, with a family member who lives far away from me, thank the gods.
- Any Neil Simon production such as “Seems Like Old Times”, “Ragnarock” more recent, ” “Daddy’s Home2”, and “Why Him?” Some of these choices might not float your boat, but I laughed out loud in the theater.
- Not being themselves, trying to be what others want them to be. Luckily I don’t have that problem.😳