Tom being Tom received the Sunshine Blog Award – well deserved by the way – and has asked some of his followers to answer the questions below:
First I must post a photo of Themyscira, which Tom would like to visit. It’s a little too purple for me, but I do love Wonder Woman.
1. I have a great family.
2. An emotion, also a powerful universal force not fully utilized.
3. Superman is much better looking and smiles!
4. I use Kindle.
5. All three. I see the photo of Trump gloating as he knows he got away with his “sins” as you call them, and will continue to do so. I find it incredible the stupidity of some Congress people and their reasoning for their decisions. Don’t get me started on racist attitudes. It’s surreal, so I just have to laugh sometimes. Either that or check in to the nearest loony bin.
6. Anything that gives me a smile is never too long.
8. Both at different times of day. I used to be an up early doer, then all day. Now, it’s usually a meh type of attitude. Retirement is not for the faint of heart.
9. I would prefer anonymity but it’s not the real me. Be afraid, be very afraid.
10. It’s more fun to let everything hang out. . .just a figure of speech of course.
11. Of course you are!😄🥰 I have a story about this. When I was a teenager I sang this song to a frightened niece I was babysitting, and then forgot about it as an adult. At 49, when I first had cancer, she sent me a gift with the same song. Now that’s family love☺️, and proves that we never realize what impressions we make on children.