Thank you to Bryce at wasthatmyoutloudvoice who tagged me to participate in this holiday question tag. Thank you is in order for the mention, and I hope you check out her blog, funny, snarky and worth a gander!
1. How do you celebrate Christmas?
2. Do you have a favorite Christmas carol or hymn?
3. Do you like snow?
4. What is your favorite contemporary Christmas song?
5. What does your Christmas dinner table look like?
6. What is your favorite Christmas memory?
7. If you could take a paid two week break this time of year, what would you do and why?
8. Do you have a favorite Christmas book or piece of literature?
9. Is there a Christmas movie that you don’t like?
10. Do you have a favorite Christmas special?
1. We celebrate Christmas by eating a big meal together, playing games and opening presents.
2. My favorite carol is “I heard the bells on Christmas Day”
3. I love snow! Beautiful, cleansing the area, fun to play in.
4. My favorite contemporary song is “Mary did you know” by Pentatonix.
5. Our dinner table is oak, huge with two large leaves added on each end, and covered with turkey, mashed and sweet potatoes, jello salads, cole slaw, gravy, rolls, stuffing, green beans and relishes. Then games, then dessert!
6. My favorite Christmas memory is when my dad wanted me to keep believing in Santa Claus so made boot tracks on the roof.
7. I would visit my family in Vermont, New York and New Jersey.
8. My favorite Christmas story would probably be “‘Twas the Night Before Christmas” originally written as “A Visit from St. Nicholas”, 1823, author unknown; later claimed and retitled by Clement Clarke Moore in 1837.
9. Definitely the Grinch movie version with Jim Carey, horrible.
10. Ref #9, the cartoon version of the Grinch by Dr. Seuss and narrated beautifully by Boris Karloff.
Three bloggers for this tag: No worries if you choose not to participate!☺️
🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄If you choose to join in, have a good time with it!❤️