Hello people! Started out rotten, then good, then sad, mad, and now I’m okay with all of it! So on to Ceenphotography.com’s questions and answers for SYW:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Thought I’d say thank you to y’all, before I start.
1. Footwear at home when I’m alone is SOCKS! Or bare feet because it’s easier than slipping with socks. But if I’m sitting on the bed, I prefer socks.
2. My favorite food as a child was probably wild strawberries, the little ones you never see anymore. It was an uphill trek to the patch, but worth it. It was just difficult to put them in the bucket instead of eating them all.🍓
3. I agree with Suze. Both. Most of my “talking” I do right here.
4. I write, not always fascinating fare I admit, but it works for me.
5. Wasn’t this from last week?🙃 My method of learning is seeing, then doing.
I am grateful that my grandson so far, only has a concussion from Saturday’s header in a soccer game. Was in the ER and is home today, but keep your fingers crossed he’s okay. I think heading the ball should be outlawed in high school and younger sports.
I am looking forward to spending some time with my granddaughter who just came home Friday from her first year of college.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍Have a great week everyone!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍