Good Afternoon from sunny, windy, Wyoming! All the family gone to Fort Collins, CO today so I’m reading all of the blogs. I’m also recording a couple of movies I haven’t seen from the free preview this weekend. Today is President’s Day here in the US. Funny thing is, HBO hasn’t changed movies much since I first tried them in the eighties!😂 They call them Premium Channels and usually cost about ten dollars extra for each one. HBO does come with what my kids used to call Skinomax (Cinemax). But I don’t watch much television, so do not use them. However I have been watching the History Channel’s SIX, and love PBS Masterpiece Theater. Thrilling news, isn’t it? 😳😄
Ceenphotography has new questions on this week’s Share Your World:
1. No, I don’t move my mouth when using scissors to cut anything. And I thought weird questions were at the end?……
2. No, I don’t chew pens or pencils, yuck! And I throw away any that are left around by others.
3. I used to collect rocks as a child and hoped to be a geologist. Funny fact is that I married a geophysicist! Those are competing occupations……yes.
4. My bed is a king sized one. When I was in a lot of pain, I could not lay still at night, so when we had to get a new bed, I wanted a king size so I wouldn’t disturb my husband all night. Now of course it is a pita because I can’t make it myself.
5. I am grateful my grandson came over “just for a hug” and talked about a problem he was having. I am looking forward to getting out in the sunshine if it lasts through the week.