Hi, MvL! I’ll take on this quiz, of course I’ll try to be brief 😉. I said, try……
1. If my life were to be likened to food, I would pick Chop Suey. Lots of variety, very tasty, good for you ingredients, a little salty of course and delicious.
2. I think the best way for a movie to live on is to be really good! I do not like many remakes, such as “Mad Max”. I prefer the original form of most things. There have been wonderful black and white movies that just do not have the same quality if remade in the twenty-first century. However, the remake of “Beauty and the Beast” coming next month is a must see for me.
3. A cuisine I would like to try is Thai food. I think I would like the flavor.
4. I pamper myself all the time. I live alone and that makes it easy. I sleep (on a good night), eat, do what I want, when I want, most of the time. I burn scented candles and I love a warm cup of flavored coffee when I first wake up. That’s probably my favorite pampering.
5. Wow, easy one! If I could send anyone anywhere, it would be S and it would be to me.👍🏻😉
6. Since I don’t sleep well at all, I choose never having to sleep. Most of the time I watch what I eat, so no problem there.
7. The most vivid dream I’ve ever had was a recurring one, over the years since my childhood. I haven’t had it in about five years. We had a maple grove of trees where I grew up. There was an open path leading to it and we often walked there, especially in spring looking for the first blooming flowers. My dream was walking there and seeing a big house. Everytime I had the dream I went into another, different room of the house. Weird, eh? Dr. Freud, are you there?
8. I wouldn’t want to go back ten years. It would mean living over again my husband’s illness and death. If it could be all good, sure, but it never is. That’s life.
9. When I get hungry, I usually ignore it. I can go all day without eating anything. But if I go out, I usually eat whatever I want or have been craving, like that rhubarb pie!😂
10. Of course the thing you notice first about me is I’m in a wheelchair. But if I look someone new in the eye and smile, they look at me, and hopefully forget the chair.