Well, hello! First day of 2017 and londoner18 came up with this new idea, so here goes. You can find him at https://theguywhosaidalwaysno.com/.
1. Three words that describe my 2016 are: discovery, satisfaction, and happy
2. Two most influential people this year are: Cohen, SJ
3. Botanical gardens was a beautiful place to visit this summer because of the variety of flowers and plants.
4. Easy one. The most delicious food I tasted was rhubarb-strawberry pie at the Shari’s restaurant last week.
5. The event most striking this year was the US presidential election.
6. The best purchase I made this year was a tablet for my grandson.
7. Three good intentions, and I specify intentions, are: eat more vegetables, eat more fruit, curb my craving for French fries
8. In 2017 a place I would like to visit would be Jackson Hole, WY.
9. One food I want this year? You got it, another piece of that rhubarb-strawberry pie!
Bloggers I read and like are very many, but here are a few to check out: