1. My outlook on life is very simple, try to do the best you can with what you’ve got.
2. The best vacation I ever had was in Hawaii. Eleven days on Maui, private beach.
3. I have a lot of favorite candies. Maple walnut fudge is on the top of the list. Growing up in VT we gathered our own maple sap, made syrup, and all the treats that entails. Sugar on snow also a favorite, served with sour pickles, and plain raised doughnuts.
4. Lots of things make me smile. The looks on a child’s face, babies laughing, watching my family doing anything, are just a few.
5. I am grateful for the blog friends I have met here, looking forward to meeting more.