As usual, we skip right over the autumn season here in Cheyenne and go straight to winter. Eighty degrees one day, forty the next. Here’s today’s weather:
And believe me, it’s the “real feel”! But a good day to read blogs, make comments not always appreciated, and bore you with my answers to the Share Your World questions. So here we go! And please participate, this is fun and I do want to get to know you!👍🏻
1. Do you prefer Apple products or Android for your technology fix?
I prefer Apple and have an iPad where I write, read and listen. However I can’t afford an iPhone and their plans are $$$ so I have a Samsung android phone. I also do the same things on it, but WP never recognizes my login from it, says I don’t exist.😳🙄
2. What’s something on your personal bucket list?
I have two things, hang gliding and visiting Vermont again.
3. What would you name your boat if you had one?
I shortened this question because I would never have a boat. I have waterskied, canoed and river rafted and enjoyed it, but being on the water now gives me a sinking feeling.😉
4. Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?
Carson from Downton Abbey.
5. What brought gratitude, a smile or laughter to your life this week?
Not taking the political arena into account here in the US, I have to say my family. We found good news at last and all’s right with our small bit of the world once again.