Many thanks to Elsie at ramblingsofawriter2016.com for nominating me for this award. I’m an animal lover like Elsie, and she and I like to try the challenges. She is a survivor and appreciates life in general. She’s a master at poetry, check her out! She and I both like to blog and we also share appreciation for our followers and love comments.
These are difficult because it’s hard to pick just one. I will choose a different author this time, Jeffrey Archer. The musician would be Paul Simon, group, the Pentatonix. I love so many movies I can’t pick just one.
The rules for this award vary, but I’ll copy and paste from her blog:
1. Link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
2. Answer the questions you are given.
3. In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
4. Ask the people you nominate 3 new questions.
My questions for my nominees are:
1. Do you cook or bake? What is the best dish you make?
2. How many pets have you had in your lifetime and what were they?
3. How did you develop your blog style?
My nominees: I realize some of you don’t do awards, no worries!☺️